Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Saturday 31 May 2008

Crafty Pals are the best sort to have

Just had a lovely lunch spent with some crafty pals to celebrate Fuchsia's 30th Birthday (well they say 50 is the new 30!)
What's better than spending a couple of hours in the sunshine with like minded people??

Poor gal has a bit more tat now though.... been playing with 'Foamboard book' Braks....
Fuchsia has more hobbies than anyone I know, so I had to get as many as I could in her BRAK!










Also been experimenting as well mixing clocks and boxes... looks good even if it's not over practical......




and finally.... remember the two necklaces I made and Georgina picked one out for Sparkles?? This is the other...






Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.... now off to start on Round Robin Journal being organised by Dirtsa and then I'm gonna have a browse through the selection of Arty books Fuchsia has kindly lent me........... may be some time there are a few!

3 comments:

  1. These are all brilliant as usual. I love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant Believe I was privileged enough to receive some of you ol tat but do feel very honored to own them thank you they will always be treasured.
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are all fab. I bet Fuchsia was thrilled with her BRAK. It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx