Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Monday 30 June 2008

Workshop Project...

I held a very small (but perfectly formed!) workshop yesterday, the project was a tag book involving a few different techniques. Here is my example that the ladies worked from, but I am always very keen that people should put their own slant on whatever they do and not just do a carbon copy (unless of course they want to!) It is so interesting to see what everybody produces given the same materials!


It's been an exciting week for 'Your Creative Journey' our website is now up and running

check out......
http://www.yourcreativejourney.co.uk/



5 comments:

  1. so how's come i didnt get an invite to the workshop - soooooo you think i am beyond teaching some new crafty technique that i may not know ;0)





































    great job i am sure the other fours were even better!!!

    hxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh looks fab. I hope the others show their work too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to learn some new techniques I loved making it is a brilliant book ,thanks for including me.
    Ps I thought Heidi was there LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fab! Your a busy one with all your workshops, good on you :) I have left something on my blog for you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. geeeees nicks how do you come up with such amazing stuff all of the time?!!! i have awarded you too.x

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx