Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Thursday 31 July 2008

Gradually catching up!

I have been very naughty and have only just sent Mobunny an ATC that I owed her since Ally Pally in April.......... please slap my wrists, but not too hard cos they are the excuse I am using for

being so behind. Well that and Your Creative Journey and general every day stuff. But enough of my excuses, I made a kinda ATC, with a soldered domino inside. As with most stuff I do it hasn't ended up the way I had it in my mind when I started!


I have also been trying to make a Welcome to your new home RAK for Minimaker. She is in and settled now and I have only just got round to doing it! But I had lots of fun playing with my paperartsy stamps!



Note to self : BE MORE ORGANISED!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely atcs - lucky ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both fantastic nicks! love what you have done with the domino

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well for a 'kinda atc' it's brilliant Nicks, thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen and Gwen will be delighted - both lovely keepsake pieces. Connie.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx