Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Saturday 18 December 2010

Meet Phineas Pinchbeck

He is popping up at Christmas time in the hope of selling you a clock - they make a great gift you know!
But my Treat today is the fact that I don't have to set my Alarm cos its the first day of the school holidays whay hayyy! So this post is scheduled to post whilst I slumber on!



Funnily enough Jennie didn't send these stamps to use with the Christmas collection, they fell into my basket at Ally Pally cos they wanted to come home with me! But I will get away with it cos I did shrink a Seasons Greetings stamp.

Phineas was stamped and then masked out and over stamped with a Sequin waste stamp. The Jar has been stamped onto acetate and fits perfectly over my mate Phineas. I guard my stash of Tims ideo-logy like Fluffy guards the philosopher's stone, but Phineas deserves some!

Whoops x 2 .......................
1. I have just noticed you can see the reflection of my fingers in the photo - Shucks I wish I had done my nails
2. There doesnt seem to be a 'treat' on the back of this one - but DD has just said she will cook her 'speciality' tonight for tea ---- Mmmmmmmmmmm not sure what that is!


1 comment:

  1. Love it Nicks - love how he fits inside the jar xxx

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx