Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Beginning to love my Journal!

Not scared of it anymore!

Had 'one of them days today' - nowt serious just - one of those days, we all have them don't we? But I now have my journal to retreat to - you must get one!

Had a bit of fun, being inspired by an article in this months Craft Stamper using kitchen utensils in your art. One of the projects was to use a garlic press to stamp with - I don't have one, I use the blade of a knife (much better!) but I do have a potato ricer so I used that! Cool eh?

Other than that I just played - quickly, this took a matter of minutes.

Also learnt a very valuable lesson today - see that glass jar I had on my worktop (WOYWW post) it had HUGE sentimental value.... it was on my desk.... I didn't put it away.... Cat jumped up on the worktop.. Jar is no more.... I am sad!

So in revenge to the cat, I have immortalised a bird on my page - ha ha never say I am bitter LOL

7 comments:

  1. Cool art pages - makes me want to play. Thanks for the peek at your space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I had to enlarge it didn't I Nicks....nosey posy....and its terrific. I love working in mine now its so theraputic as well as being great fun. Annette x
    PS Will be keeping tabs on that calendar of yours...........lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journal! just wish I had time to do mine.. now hopping over to see what you have created for us!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful journal pages! sorry to hear about your special jar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww RIPieces jar. xx

    Love this. Gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And so you should, it's looking champion man, as they say where I come from!

    Hugs
    Brenda 90

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with your journal, so much love right there on the pages. Hugs, Vicki #115

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx