Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Thursday 23 June 2011

Free next Friday???




I dont know if anyone has noticed I am a bit of a fan of The Octopode Factory ... I wont blame you if you haven't cos I hardly ever use them and I rarely mention them ....

Anyway now you do know that I Looooooovvvvveeee them, you will understand why I am so excited about next Friday! Lily their designer is unveiling her new Friday Challenge.. you have got to be there!!


Counting down the days, hours, minutes, seconds.........





1 comment:

  1. added just a little extra! lol yes you have filled your criteria!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx