Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Saturday 22 October 2011

So now its time to ......


and so it continues, gawd at this rate I am in severe danger of actually finishing a project! How many unfinished projects have you got on the go (or not actually on the go but hidden away) ?
For this page I downloaded yet more of Lily's images - this time the Artist collection - here is Andy Warhol having his 15 minutes of fame - have you had yours yet??

2 comments:

  1. I really LOVE this Nicks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bright and colourful page Nicks with all its blobs of paint. Unfinished projects...? it would be easier to count the finished ones....lol

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx