Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Can You Guess what It Is Yet??

 Come on admit it, who said that in their best Rolf Harris voice?? If you didn't then why not??
Here is my lovely wooden bowl, made by my brother, filled with lots of luscious bits and pieces, bet you can guess what its going to be.. clue?? I am rather ahead of myself!
This project is totally inspired by Lucy of Attic24 but with a few different elements than she used.


One different bit is these lovely cute Owls. The pattern was kindly shared online by Bunny mummy - so easy and quick to do you wouldn't believe.



If you haven't guessed what they are all in aid of, this will give you the ultimate clue


Not sure this Daffodil is entirely suitable for this particular project, but I just happen to love Daff's so why not? But then I may just crochet a few more and make myself a vase of year round loveliness 
Thank you June for this pattern 


and finally... a totally different WIP... now can you guess what this is yet???


Thank you for reading about my woolly gorgeousness - I am rather obsessed atm, but I really must get inky painty messy again soon.. Well I am soon starting another course with Sir Andy Skinner so I am sure I soon will be .. but in the meanwhile, where's my hook gone? 

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous and it looks like you are having a ball making them. I love the bright and cheerful colors, too :)

    Come on over, I'm having a Give-Away :)

    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cool. Have to try the owls ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. \you are having way too much fun young Nicks working with all those fabulous colours. Could it become an Easter wreath, but have no idea what the second project is......hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi , love your owls and your wreath. Thanks for linking. I'm your latest follower.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to look fab. Those owls are too cute! And nope, don't know what the second project is. A mushroom warmer? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Nicks...what an explosion of colour!!! Adore the owls & the daffy!!! Off to get that pattern now :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx