Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Monday 25 February 2013

Sir Montgomery The Miffed,,,

Meet Montgomery.. Sir Monty to his friends, 
He looks rather miffed don't you think? Well I suppose you would to if your head was hung on the wall and you could do nothing but stare at a multi-coloured rhino opposite you!



I think he is rather handsome and distinguished though



again this is a pattern by Mrs Talented Pepika


These are the only two faux taxidermy ones on her site (lots more other lovely patterns though) and I want to make a stag and the once disparaging DD wants a unicorn, so I guess I will have to make up my own patterns!! (runs away slightly scared)

Now just waiting for Matt to make some plinths for my little beauties to be mounted onto

5 comments:

  1. Again a great Woolly animal.
    Love it the way you made them.

    Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love him, he looks very Snooty and a good name choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks very austere but I love him x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha I have a cat who looks at me like that!!!! Just got to love Montgomery!!!

    Just have to tell you that you have inspired me to get my hook out again and I am now halfway through a very bright throw :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx