Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Wednesday 20 February 2008

Take 6

I am hosting a swap which requires people to use 6 elements on one ATC... called Take 6 and is a kind of ATC recipe...

The ingredients that have to be used are...
1 Background...... no printed papers or images it had to be your own background
2. Metal
3. Clay
4. String
5. Fabric or leather
6. Embossing powder

Mix them all together and see what you get!

I get the impression that this has tested some people and it certainly tested the host (me!!)
Anyway here are my efforts! Hope I have used all the ingredients or else I will be in trouble!




9 comments:

  1. i see you have used some sort of mould for the letters, i am thinking of buying one, does the clay split the moulds at all as they are very expensive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should say that DF... the letters were made in an Art Mould that I borrowed from a kind friend..... they are very expensive and it's so spooky that you said that because the mould has split... thankfully she is very understanding.... gulp!! I must get her to send it back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nicks maybe your friend has another mould exactly the same as the one thats split which would be great - you have some nice cards by the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really inspiring then all your work gives me inspiration in one way or another and I love the music too

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are fab! particularly like the 3rd 1 with the knobbly background

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab work Niks, you have excelled yourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grat work Niks, youv'e excelled yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning work as ever!!! frankiesue

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx