Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Excuse the typing........


Back from Ally Pally straight off to have a little OP on my wrist the next day, so no time to unpack my goodies, never mind playing with them. So typing this very slowly with my left hand.

Had such a good weekend at the craft show, meeting up with some lovely crafters and of course staying at the best B&B in Kent....
Naturally i had to take a pressie or two with me..... the Boss of the B&B seems for some reason to like my clocks, so I used up the rest of my metal on him, not sure he realises i wouldn't use it for just anyone! (just as well I could restock at AP!!)



He makes such a great breakfast!


Another bit of old Tat for my Bessie to add a bit more clutter......

would buy her flowers but she only moans about the ones I buy so it serves her right........

Fabbo friends at Ally Pally

(but don't tell the smug talented Duckface in the front I said so!)

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Another fantastic clock. I love it!

    I hope your wrist's soon feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quick someone call the police to arrest this grime looking line up haha

    great clock as ever, and boy your soooo brave typing with one hand well done to you..................................... ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clock looks brill, is it another milkshake pot? I cant believe the things you make if it is!! I hope your wrist feels better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. another clock to alter when the time changes LOL Lovely thoug, and MrS loves it too
    Great weekend, you always cheer me up lol
    Sparkles xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clock is really brilliant - so ornate! Am very impressed and also itching to get my hands on some metal - very inspiring stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'day Nick
    Think I'm a bit behind the ace ball here but just wanted to say I love the clock too and I just adore the 'clutter' you made for Bessie - the shape blows me away ... thanks for the inspiration ... have a great w/e ... OOroo ... Bethel

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx