Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Monday 5 May 2008

It's that time again!!



Well what a fab weekend it's been, the weather has been beautiful and we have been to the beach today searching for bits of driftwood and glass..... found one bit of wood but then lost it on the way to get ice-creams!
Spent yesterday organising my Craft room, it may not look any different to you, but to my trained eye it's highly organised LOL!!!
One highlight of the week was getting some 3mm mountboard off cuts from my neighbours son who is a picture framer.... except it is nearer 5mm and bloomin hard to cut, so one sore hand later produced this House Clock, I'm quite chuffed with it!
Apart from that I have been creating something else but can't share that with you, cos I have got to do the finishing touches and get it posted off to the recipient as it's her birthday later in the week!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. This clock is great Nicks, been a lovely day here to - perhaps summer has come .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed looking through your blog at all the beautiful things you've made. Thanks for sharing :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really must check the beach out more often if you find stuff like this ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love your clock. Fantastic! (And I can't stop laughing at Heidi's comment).

    ReplyDelete
  5. its great nicks....dont you just love heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm I reserve comment on whether I love the Duck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I loved your "Likes and Dislikes" list - I could have duplicated the dislikes myself - so I must be becoming a grumpy old woman too! LOL
    Nice blog - great artworks!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfully done love the little body on your time ! Loved the whole looks of this art arch lovely.
    hugs ginger

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx