Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Monday 21 July 2008

NEWSFLASH!! I made a card!

Strange that even though card making unleashed a little bit of creative talent in me, I now don't really enjoy making them anymore.......... unless of course they are for someone very special. like my dear dear friend Jean, who is fondly known as AJ in this house (Auntie Jean). For those of you who don't know of Jean (aka Jean Helga Nellie) won't know of her fondness for a little tipple and the fact that she was mistaken for a nun recently!! Hence this card..

I also made her a little handbag charm.... Acrylic squares and a bit of soldering and pictures of just a few of her many many friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx