Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Hello All.... have you missed me?

Don't answer that for fear of upsetting my delicate nature !

I've been on my hols just in case you were wondering. Obviously I took some crafty stuff with me, but haven't got much to show you for my efforts. I do have a needlefelting W.I.P but thats as far as I have got with it, question is, will i get it out again before the next summer holiday?

So haven't got much to show you, apart from a Round Robin Page that I have done for Wendy. Wendy requested that we should use a photo from our childhood,

Mmmmmmm ........ not sure I actually had a childhood as these are the only pictures that exist. (long story and not for blogging LOL) But anyway since these were all taken on the same day, Easter Sunday the day of my Baptism, I though I would make a story of them. It has turned out to be a bit of a scrapbook page though!



I can also now put up a picture of the BRAK I made for Dee. The Domino, spins on a central axle and the main ATC is made from my favourite chocolate brown metal, which makes my mouth water everytime Iuse it.......... i need to get a life!





Oh and PS!!!
you gotta check out Duckface's/Heidi's Blog and take a look at the fabbo necklace there, it's mine and is round my neck as we speak. I just love it!! (but please accept this as the one and only time I am nice to the SSO!)

9 comments:

  1. i had to make you something as you did my shopping for me yet again haha - great page and love love the brak - and what a smart **** you are how cool is that a spinning domino top of the class again for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you nicks! where do you get your ideas from a spinning domino?! fab!.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. and what a chubby little baby you were lol Not much has changed [woops] Love the domino but guess I won't get one now after that last comment
    still luvs yer lol
    Sparkles xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the page you did with the pics of your childhood. The background is awesome. I wish that I had more pics of my childhood. I hardly have any. Your dominoe piece is great also and so clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't missed you but that's because I've been on holiday too.

    I love the ATC and the journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't make nasty comments like that mate of yours Sparkles, (I wouldn't dare now would I, - I want to enjoy the creative journey weekend :o))but that baby face is defenitely still recognisable. Gorgeous page. The revolving domino def. has a touch a genious about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. youve got some great stuff on your blog especially this metal frame and all the soldering..I burnt my fingers when I first started soldering as well and can sympathize with you. Love the title of your blog ...tat..very funny and like the saying that if it doesnt move alter it..very funny..thanks for your comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a life..and it includes Dark Chocolate metal!!!! So does mine!!!
    Great stuff!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx