Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Wednesday 29 October 2008

Check out our website

for some pictures of the day
and details of the next workshops
and
was such a pleasure to meet Dee, she has added her results from the day onto her blog!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a brilliant day - fantastic venue as well. I love how it gets progressively messier as the day goes on, and some really lovely peices came out of it too!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx