Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Thursday 27 November 2008

No crafting for a whole weekend...

It's the second time I have written all this out because my first attempt has disappeared into Cyber space... weird that's never happened before!
Anyway, no crafting because I am off on a jolly to Spain with my mate Lisa (unfortunate owner of the 'pink' house a few posts down) no husbands/no children/ no crafting/ no housework / no ironing but plenty of vodka for a few days. A few days chilling out before returning in December ready to face Christmas head-on.
Had a look at the family calendar tonight and it is all getting a bit hectic. But what I would like to know is who said I would cook for 14 at Christmas, host a party on the Sunday before, do a few extra days at work, sing in the school choir, shop for and run the school shop and wrap up the pressies the little darlings buy for their mums and dads, I'm sure I never volunteered!
I haven't posted for a while, but I have been busy craft wise, it's just that at this time of year you can't put up stuff you make in case certain people take a shufty at your blog.
I was hoping to show you a little bit of tat I made for a friends birthday, which is far removed from my usual style but I really like it, sadly she was poorly yesterday when we were supposed to meet so I didn't get to deliver it.
Also got some exciting YCJ news, but you will have to wait till Jan before we can share that little tit-bit as well!
Now off to pack and hope that this post works, cos I am not writing it out again!

2 comments:

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx