Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Saturday 30 May 2009

It's Safe to Post Now Cos She Has Opened it..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUCHSIA
Blimey Guv it doesn't seem 5 mins since we were sitting outside a cafe which is close to our favourite craft shop (well to be fair really the only craft shop in our neck of the woods, but it's a pretty cool place to shop nonetheless!) in May 2008 on a glorious sunny day, celebrating Fuchsia's birthday with a zero at the end...... but here we are a year later and surprise surprise Fuch has another birthday...... unfortunately as you will probably gathered by now, my mates get my tat for their birthdays... it's the penalty that they pay for knowing me !!

Fuchsia is a great cook and loves cooking for her family, so this year I have altered a napkin holder for her. ( YCJ has some great alterable stuff which will be on sale soon, well as soon as I can get the photographer aka SSO over with her camera. As you will have guessed and as she constantly points out, my photography skills leave alot to be desired! But keep an eye on our website http://www.yourcreativejourney.co.uk/ as they will be on sale soon.)

Back to Fuchsia... she is one of the nicest people you could meet and extremely talented, but I haven't nagged her yet into getting a blog up and running so you can't see her great work for yourself, but trust me she is good! She is also very patient with me cos she knows I am very slack at returning emails and that I have in possession of a few of her books she lent me an age ago!!


I am still having a bit of a polymer clay moment and a bit of a leaf moment and it seems a bit of a Paperartsy moment!
I tried so hard here to be more colourful and cheerful, once again it doesn't seem to have happened, think I am destined to be grungy and sombre in my colours!

Oh and... just before I go, I did a bit of blog hopping yesterday and came across this blog.... for all you women/mums/slightly insane mad people ...... take a look at http://slightlysouthofsanity.blogspot.com/ I was crying with laughter at this ladies blog and her very amusing anecdotes!

7 comments:

  1. Abacus is brilliant Nicks and also love the napkin holder. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, this is sooo Fuschia, its gorgeous. Debs H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab bit of 'tat' haha, really love it.

    Margi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you can tell you have never eaten here LOL !
    Napkin box is absolutely fab and is sooo me and I love grunge too now I have to make other things to match lol

    thanks Matey
    have sent you mail wont hang around for a reply pmsl
    Fuch xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha ha thats fooled you, I have already replied!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smarty pants !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky Fush, this is a fantastic piece of 'tat'.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx