Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Nothing, Nowt, Nil

Not done a sausage of anything that you can call artistic for ages now, well apart from alcohol inking a plastic shade in the Front room, cos I smashed the rather beautiful glass one and can't find another one that I like, so inking an old rather ugly one was in desperation, but not sure you can call it art!

Missing it all, but we have been rather busy with school holidays and work and clearing a house, which has given me a few bits and bobs that I may alter when I get the chance.

Also I can't actually get near my desk ATM so that's not conducive to making art.

Will be back when life allows and mojo returns and kids return to school. Meanwhile it's trips down to the Norfolk Broads - where we have been this morning - and suchlike, we are indeed blessed to live in such a beautiful part of the world.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on that one, Nicks. I haven't felt much inspired myself here either. I think it's called the incubation stage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I found you by following up a SiteMeter report in which someone came to my blog from yours.

    So glad I found you. I have subscribed and hope to hear lots more and see lots more. You have made some lovely things and I can't wait to see more.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx