Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Just a snippet .....

of a project I have made for The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog




hop over there to see the rest of my old friend Professor Christmas!

I just love him and hope he will become a family heirloom cos I have invested some serious stash in him!

2 comments:

  1. Your Artistic Stamper Santa is great. Enjoy today's treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coooooooooool!
    Yeah it's well mint Nicks!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx