Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Wednesday 15 December 2010

This stamp is a diamond...


Well I obviously think so I have used it enough! Here it is used  two different ways - just straight forward stamping and then over stamped with Jennies dotty background and then also onto Shrink plastic again with the dots and shrunk. Then added to a background of Claudine Helmuths Paint heated to give a textured surface and the odd bit Orange Stickles rubbed over

This leads to today's treat - An Orange Club Biscuit - I am easily pleased

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx