Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Monday 20 December 2010

Lovely Sentiment

on today's tag......
no stamping and no distress inks! oh ..... actually there is a touch of stamping quelle surprise another Stitchel! the small star at the top! 
So its just a very simple one today, with one of my most favourite Christmas sentiments 'may the baby who slept so peacefully in the manger be in your heart now and always' - and I wish this on all my lovely blog readers. Happy Christmas 


Todays treat is a simple one - to spend some time on the phone calling people I love most 

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have been so busy of late. Had a good look around, loving your creations especially the grungy brown santa card, what a gorgeous image and the wedding looked Fab, love the cake(s)!!! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sentiment and fabby treat, enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx