Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Monday 10 January 2011

She is Shocking Pink in a Pastel World


As soon as I saw this page in WTJ with the instruction to Colour Outside the Lines, I knew I wanted to use some lines from a song I have had on my ipod for a while now sung by the talented Amber Schneider, which coincidentally is called ....... wait for it ..........' She colours outside the lines'

I challenge you to read the words... or shall I make it easier for you and just tell you??

She colours outside the lines, just a little to the left. She don't care if she makes a little mess. If something needs saying she gets it off her chest, she's real, she feels - try to read her and you are wasting your time. She colours outside the lines'

There is another line that I haven't included that says 'she likes to rock till the sun comes up' - I did a long time ago.... now I would rather be snuggled up in bed with a good book, my man and a hot chocolate.

However I still like to try to be 'shocking pink in a pastel world'

Thank you to everyone who is following this 'journey' of wrecking with me - still a load to come cos my mojo is still in hiding - any tips to get it to reveal itself? I tried with Hels Sunday challenge, got halfway through making something that would fit that and be suitable for OHOW (see the link in my sidebar if you don't know what I am on about!) but halfway is as far as I got and now I am stuck ...... maybe I should just carry on wrecking and planning for the HugBinders event which is far approaching and getting very exciting with over 50 people taking part - but then I need my mojo to help me with a bit of tat for a raffle prize, my page and sorting out the covers.... MOJO MOJO come out wherever you are.........pleeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeee!!

8 comments:

  1. I think this is your best page yet! Hope you find the mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fab page. Must go and search for that song - we do tend to like similar music so sure it will be good! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mojo seems live and well on that journal page Nicks. I'm a bit burnt out from my Journal of Arc page! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reads like a fine resolution: "shocking pink in a pastel world". Gorgeous, vibrant colours, and I reckon your mojo is around, just playing hard to get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah as Debs said you don't seem to have lost your mojo here with you journal love this by the way .

    If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be able to do half the stuff I play with

    Thanks xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page,and I love the lyrics you chose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab fab fab ... loving those colours!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could never lose your Mojo Nicks, there are too many idea's running around inside that head of yours, and creative ones at that. Dig deep and find them.Ejay xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx