Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Wednesday 5 January 2011

WOYWW - Bonkers?? Me??

Welcome my fellow WOTWWer's I hope you all had a fab Christmas and a good new year - I wish you every happiness in 2011. I have started my year by 'Wrecking The Journal' a glorious challenge and I am loving it - I did have to smile at a comment made on Mondays post....



being old and boring in my musical tastes I had to check out what on earth Katherine was talking about ... here is the youtube link if you have no idea either (and in fact care!)


I will take this as a compliment .. but in true Maggie Smith/Downton Abbey Style, Katherine may retort 'I obviously didn't say it properly'


Anyway I am SUPPOSED to be talking about my desk... It is kinda tidy (well compared to how it was over the Christmas period it is!)

 What you can see is my Journal, I am in the process of doing my Calender page for Feb -another little challenge I have set my self for 2011 - check out the link to the Kathryn Wheel on your right - I have got out the only two pots I own of Viva Papersoft Colour, and I have to say two pots is two too many, possible my worse buy of 2010. I have tried using it several times and I still don't like it! and to make matters worse, I tried to dry it with my heatgun and it smokes.. least that helps me with one of my New Year Resolutions which was to let things dry!

 and I have swung around to the left, so you can all shame me into getting this bit of the room a bit better organised by next week!

One of my other resolutions is to find some time to visit more blogs on WOYWW - and I will try as hard as I can on that one, its become so big now, I cant hope to visit everyone in a week though, so its all very random - I close my eyes and click on a link LOL

Till next week fare thee well my WOYWW lovlies....................

21 comments:

  1. My kinda workspace. I love it! Thanks for the peek and sharing.

    Hugs, Marjo #23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots to look at - you've got some lovely stash there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of your workspace, so much there to rummage in! #13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lot of STUFF!
    Happy New Year!
    Chrissie #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fab storage space you have there.
    Happy New Year.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! Thank you for sharing.

    Do you know about my candy? Pop over to my blog and join!:)

    http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say you were definitely a little bonkers, but aren't we all.. the start of your feb page looks cool, i would love to do this challenge but fear i'll never get it finished, or filled in! maybe next year lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I now know it is true.. you are completely bonkers!! in the nicest possible way, of course! and as for papersoft.. have seen it nearly bought it.. now I won't !! haven't got time to wait for things to dry..lol!!
    Love your journal btw
    and thanks for showing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to try 'Papersoft' but thought it was a bit pricey. One day I will lash out and buy some.
    Sue xx 50

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your room looks a lot tidier than last time I saw it!

    And yes, it was deffo a compliment. You are bonkers - wonderfully so.

    I just wish you'd had it last year and then perhaps we could've seen it bungy jumping! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did love that comment - in fact, the journal wrecking is delivering a whole lot of fun to those of us who haven't yet succumbed. I see Debs' journal asked to spend the night with her, so you have more delights in store.

    Looking forward to seeing those calendar pages; I have Feb under way too - I was enjoying myself too much to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is a "Wrecked Journal" all about? Love all the storage in your crafty space. Thanks for sharing your space. #95

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had no idea you were in Kate's calendar project. I just started, too. I'm still trying to make my January pages and you are already on February. Happy WOYWW from # 16.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lot of stuff to play with - you're going to have so much fun this year!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I don't know that's quite tidy for you! I absolutely howled with laughter at you wellying the journal into the air and all the onlookers going "what the....."!!!

    Hugs
    Brenda 83

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bonkers you may be, but you are a very organised skinny bonkers girly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dont bother organising you wont find a thing!!! lol, will glady share the cola cubes with you :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh yes, definitely 'bonkers' those lyrics are just so you Nicks! Wish I could be more free and bonkers too!

    I love your wrecking journal - I saw Debs on her blog earlier - what a wonderful liberating project - but that's a bit bonkers too!!

    Happy New Year to you too (and I'll have a wash tomorrow, I promise - LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am going to do a journal, maybe next year or maybe the year after, I don't know. I am just as impatient, everything gets dried with the heat gun. Don't you just hate it when things start smoking. Makes for some interesting colour changes sometimes>
    Tertia 122

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's being so bonkers that makes you a classic WOYWWer Nicks, we need you to be like this! Your journal is sure withstanding some torture, huh! Am terribly impressed by all your resolutions, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, WTJ is so much fun! I did one a couple years ago and you have me thinking maybe it is time for another!
    I will come and organize your storage area for you .... okay, I will actually just play with everything and run out of time to do any sort of organizing :)
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx