Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Friday 7 October 2011

Music To My Ears......

It's Friday, and what does Friday mean?? 

This week it is 'Music' so I have done another page to my storybook, every time Lily sets a challenge I have to tweak it a bit, the synopsis is still on track.


Good Old Lily was ultra efficient today when she got back from her hols and sent the images I had ordered whilst she was away, seemingly as soon she walked through the door, so I was able get going as soon as DS had been collected from school - by the time DD and DH were home, the music theme seemed more and more fitting as there appeared to be a three way battle on who could have their music on loudest - ACDC in one room, Cheryl Cole in another and Dizzy Gillespie in the third...  I gave up with trying to listen to James Morrison on my ipod!

The 'ladybird' digi has been changed a bit, I chopped off her head and put back at an angle, and I cut off her arms and replaced them, covering her ears, to make it fit in with the story better. 

Roll on next Friday!!

PS Lily is offering everyone a freebie on her blog - so hop over there and pick it up 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Fabulous background! I love how you dissected the ladybird to fit! LOL! Too funny! Fantastic art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!! Love what you have done for the new challenge! I just love Lily's designs too!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx