Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Nearly Finished.......


Just a couple more pages of my book and only a couple to do...


Its been a bit of a long haul, but the end is in sight 


If you dont know what I am on about, click on the tab above and you can see the whole thing so far and keep popping back to check for the next posting in the next day or two, or three for see the final result

I'm still loving these Octopode Stamps but I am looking forward now to having a play with some of my other stamps which are feeling rather neglected! But before that I really must have a huge sort out in my craft room in readiness for Andy Skinner's online course I have signed up for which starts in Feb - it looks like its going to be a lot of fun so I need a clean slate and a clean workspace!! 

5 comments:

  1. It's a triumph Nicks, absolutely love it...gret great story and wonderful colours, what a labour of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific pages Nicks, have fun, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, a fabulous piece of work - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous AJ pages Nicks!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Love your style!!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx