1. I won't even bother with the working more tidily.............. cos that will never happen and I can't work when it's too tidy anyway, but I will try to at least make space so I can work in my room rather than migrating to the kitchen
2. won't even bother saying I won't buy anything else till I have used up what I have got.... heck what if the world runs out of UTEE, paper, washers, copper, bits of tat??? (mind you the credit crunch may enforce a block on crafty spending)
3. I will try to journal more
4. I will try to do something everyday
5. I love using quotes, but I will try to use some of my own words
6. When I have an idea I will write it down and not think that I will remember it cos I never do
7. I will write in all the lovely notebooks I have but daren't risk spoiling
8. I won't resist the temptation to collect tat wherever I go
9. I will keep some of the stuff I make instead of giving it all away, sharing is great but Matt wants me to share it with him...
10. I will think of more stuff I should do..................