Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Saturday 20 November 2010

Another Birthday 'Card'

Or maybe that should read a Birthday PapierMache Book Box thingy!

 It's my mate Bev's Birthday today - Happy Birthday Bev, I hope you get spoilt - you deserve it!



Don't worry I wont tell anyone how old you are and there is nothing on your Birthday pressie that give any indication of how old you are!

5 comments:

  1. Ooohhh she isn't that old is she???? lol Happy Birthday Bev, hope you've had a fab day. And I love this book box thingy Nicks.
    Linkon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. she certainly is lucky to get a piece like this, it is so fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun piece - you are a fun friend too! Love the falling leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Groovy box mate

    [47?] lol

    Sparkles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Nicks, that Bevs one lucky girl... x

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx