Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Didn't we have a lovely day the day we went to ...

no not Bangor (though I am sure Bangor is lovely!) but Pickleberry Crafts.


  Jennie aka The Artistic Stamper was holding a workshop there last Saturday and as I was in Kent visiting the Bessie it was a no brainer that we should go along.


It was a brilliant day, getting inky and messy with Ranger products - learning a few new techniques, picking up hints and revisiting some 'old' techniques I had forgotten about. Thank you Jennie and Kate !

If you ever get a chance to visit Pickleberry Papercrafts then you must!
 its a gorgeous happy friendly shop - and it smells nice!  

As you can see we were very busy doing twelve different techniques (well 11 really, as December was a free for all) 

I haven't quite finished November or September's but I have a few months to do so!


So  Thank you Jennie and Kate it was the best way to spend a gloomy January Saturday - and to finish it off Bessie and I treated ourselves to Fish and Chips washed down with a small (ahem..) glass of something nice.
 Back to HugBinder preparations now. the day is looming fast and I cant wait, its getting very exciting with People's pages arriving in the post nearly everyday - the postie thinks i have suddenly got very popular








8 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabby calender, really lovely. But only one complaint, not a single chook on any page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hpw strange I nearly called my post the same title.. great minds think alike! fab calender you did :))). Thank you for attending , it was pleasure to have you and Barbara there
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are gorgeous, each page is beautiful and different. a fab calender
    I have a freebie on my dezinaworld blog today for just one day and thought i would also let you know about it so you can grab it while its there. Have a lovely week
    take care for now
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how nice of you to have a picture of your bessie on one of the pages - October!!! lol Only joking Sparkles, luvs ya really! Fab calendar Nicks - hurry up and finish it otherwise it will be the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great calendar, what a fab project.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx