Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Sunday 12 June 2011

An Angel A Devil and a bit of Steampunk...

Now you may have noticed that I have become a bit obsessed with The Octopode Factory stamps just lately. So much so I am in danger of losing track of which stamps I actually have, so I have made myself a little binder so that I can make my own little Octopode catalogue. The binder was made from an old book that I removed the pages from, just leaving the cover behind (being inspired by a project in this months Craft Stamper)
Just done one page inside so far - but the idea is to have a page dedicated to all images I have - the bonus being is that when I feel like doing something creative but don't know what I can do a page.



I'm also hoping that Hels will accept this page for her Sunday Stamper challenge - Its her birthday tomorrow so hopefully she will be in a good mood and not be persnickety about it being a Digi Stamp!


Its not quite finished - it needs some words, but inspiration has escaped me - any ideas anyone??

9 comments:

  1. This looks great Nicks, you are obviously an Octopode groupie.... The only title I can think of is Clocking Off or Clocking On.....dead boring I know....sorry about that, put it down to a brain malfunction........lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Head of Time... cos they have big heads lol Yes, I accept Digistamps.. but only on Sunday's before my birthday rofl.. did i tell you it is my birthday tomorrow??? LOL Thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper... fab idea to catalogue your cool Octopode images... am rather smitten with them too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta tell you this.. my word verification was STONKING... how cool is that word!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab catalogue!
    wow a time traveller!
    I'm all out of words too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab idea! I've got a couple of these stamps too (Souxsie and Cinnamon so far) and am loving them. Can see myself getting lots more of them! :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic idea
    and you have got me hooked on them too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. the more I see these stamps being used the more I want to get some lol, same goes for the inks lol
    fantastic fab idea for keeping track of what stamps you have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT idea Nicky. i'm so glad you like my images! these are great, love the colours esp on the devil girl.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx