What a lovely surprise! Thank you Mrs Tidy and Organised Butler
Mrs B and I first 'met' through WOWDW when she made me hyperventilate with laughter at her first ever comment on my blog concerning my desk -
That's an amazing tag you've made, the desk is also quite amazing too! I think I need to go and empty the contents of my drawers all over my desk!
To accept the award apparently one needs to follow these instructions:
1. Give a top 10 list of the things that makes you happy.
2. Give a top 5 list of trivia about yourself.
3. Share the award with only 5 persons and ask them to do the same thing.
4. Link the blogs you choose and link the blog of the person awarded you.
so here goes...
Top 10 list of the things that makes me happy.
1. My Matthew... I may moan and complain about him buying me a cobweb brush for Christmas, but I love him with all my heart
2. Georgina and Edward, they are the most beautiful works of Art I could ever hope to produce and are certainly not Tat
3. My Home where I feel safe and loved
4. My best friend and being at Mr and Mrs Bessies home which is the next best place to be, its always good to be with them.
5.Christmas Eve, which is one of my most favourite days of the year when I have as many of my loved ones as possible for food, wine and memories
6. The realisation after a lifetime of thinking that because I cannot draw meant that I should not attempt to 'do art' was untrue and I could make stuff that I liked and others liking it is always a bonus and obviously my craft room and craft stuff and the stuff other people might think of as tat but makes me drool
7. The Internet/my lappy - which opens up a whole new world and brings together friends real and cyber allover the world
8. My Friday friends who are always there and never judge.
9. Daffodils and Dry Socks
10. Memories of my Mum and Memories of my Brother... but that also makes me sad
OK OK I have sneaked in a few more than 10 without you noticing but alot of things make me happy and I haven't even mentioned McCoy Ready Salted Crisps and Bendicks Bittermints or James Stewart films and Louis Armstrong's 'Its a wonderful world' yet
Top 5 list of trivia about me.
ummmmmmmmmmm.. with the aid of Matthew..
1. I have a deformed toe..... quite OK with that, but NEVER EVER try to suck my toes OK!!!!
2. I have been kissed by Phillip Scofield, Michael Parkinson and Jimmy Saville (two out of three ain't bad!!)
3. I cycled from Lands End to John O Groats in 8 days for charity
4. I was on Ready Steady Cook
5. My favourite comedy sketch ever is the 'Trifle Sketch' from Butterflies with Wendy Craig
(see I didn't even mention that I have met Sir Tim Holtz and Dame Suze Weinburg once took a mould of a necklace I had made)
and the five people I would like to share this award with are - in NO particular order ..
http://pinkleart.blogspot.com/ - For not only beautiful the work but beautifully written posts
http://sparklessimplestuff.blogspot.com/ Cos she is the best and i love her
http://slightlysouthofsanity.blogspot.com/ I challenge you to find a funnier blog and a more talented wordsmith
http://fuchsias-craftynotions.blogspot.com/ To know Fuchsia is to love her
http://mistressdebrina.blogspot.com/ She sadly is other side of the world or else I would be right round to see her art in person!
so thats it..... Thanks Mrs B!!